Sunday, July 26, 2009
1. List desires you have had in the past that have already manifested. Next to each one write what focus/perception/thoughts/feelings you had that allowed each desire to manifest.
2. List what experiences you are currently having that are telling you what you do not want. Next to each one write what desire has emerged from that experience.
3. What new focus/thought/perception/feeling can you reach for that will allow you to manifest each desire.
4. What changes are you going to make that will start you on your path to manifesting your true desires.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
- Reality is anything that YOU make real by thought, feeling, belief, focus, perception and perspective.
- Belief = Reality - What you believe to be so, you make real.
- Focus on what it is you desire and not what is currently occurring in your life.
- Shift your perspective by changing your viewpoint to one that feels better or more positive to you.
- Shift your feelings by reaching for a thought that feels better to you.
- When you take personal responsibility for that which you create, you can let go of blame, guilt and your negative emotions.
- Do not focus on what you do not have or want or desire but rather empower yourself to create that which you desire.
You can listen to us dialog on this topic by going to www.blogtalkradio.com/ITSC
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
02) Write down the situation, along with how it makes you feel. Be specific as possible.
03) Once you have completed step 2, now write down a feeling/thought that will raise you up to the "next best feeling". Does not matter what the feeling/thought is, as long as it makes you feel better.
04) Now continue to reach for a better feeling/thought. Repeat this step as often as you need to until you begin to feel better about the situation you described on step 1.
05) Conclude this exercise with writing out the situation in step 1, but now with your new focus and perception of the situation. Describe how much better you are now feeling, be specific.06) Review this exercise, now realizing that you "took back your power",reflecting now on how good you feel, how your energy has increased, and on how you just "self empowered yourself"!
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Here are some things to remember
- Self empowerment is the ability to create using your powers of creation.
- The Law of Attraction is the mechanism by which creation occurs.
- When self empowered you feel positive, happy, joyful
- All positive emotions indicate self empowerment.
- When dis-empowered you feel anxious, frustrated, stressed
- All negative emotions indicate dis-empowerment
- The Law of Attraction responds at the level of feeling
- When you focus on your desires you empower yourself to create, manifest and experience them.
- You take back your power when experiencing dis-empowerment by shifting your focus onto your desire, what you want and then act accordingly.
You can hear us dialog on this topic on blogtalkradio www.blogtalkradio.com/ITSC
Saturday, July 11, 2009
- It is a personal journey first.
- Give yourself permission to LIVE
- Express your joy in ways that are pleasing to you
- Do not judge what you are experiencing in comparison to what others are experiencing
- Focus on what makes you happy/ your desires
- Use your emotional GPS system as your guide
- Change your perception of something you are feeling negative about
- Shift your perspective to a more positive viewpoint
When you master your emotions you will be better able to create, manifest and experience the life that you desire.
- Who you really are
- Your Desires
- Self Empowerment
- Keeping up with the changes you want to make
- Happiness, Joy, Well Being
Emotions are Indicators
- Negative emotions indicate you are moving away from all of the above.
- Positive emotions indicate youare moving towards all of the above.
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Here are a few reminders when creating change
Change does not happen to you, it happens because of you.
All change occurs internally first then it will manifest externally
Change is a result of you having a desire and the universe bringing to you that which you need to manifest that desire.
You create the change as well as how you experience it.
All change is for the good it is a matter of perception and perspective.
Fear is an indicator that you are resisting the change you asked for.
Trying to control change and how it occurs is due to fear which clouds your perception and perspective.
Focus, clarity, openness and trust are keys to creating change.
Change has many forms..it can be dramatic, subtle, internal, external, intentional, unintentional.